Just be one of the first 100 people to email me asking for it.
Why am I giving it away? I need some feedback on it.
You don’t have to be a PWD to get a copy. Perhaps you’re just a curious dietitian, nutritionist, certified diabetes educator, nurse, or physician.
If you get the e-book, please seriously consider giving me feedback via email:
- What do you think of the Paleobetic Diet?
- How could I make it better?
- How was your experience with the distributor, Smashwords?
- Would more recipes be helpful?
- What did you think of the sections on diabetes drugs, hypoglycemia, and exercise?
- If you tried it, did it affect your blood sugars? How did you feel, physically? Was your healthcare provider supportive? Did you lose any excess weight?
- What do you think of the food options on the diet?
Be aware that the Paleobetic Diet e-book bare-bones version is only 9,000 words long. That’s short. It’s a how-to primer. I don’t go into evolutionary theory and the scientific underpinnings of the diet.
Here’s How You Win:
- Email a request for the e-book, to steveparkermd (at) gmail (dot) com, putting “paleobetic diet” in the subject line.
- I’ll email you back a coupon code that gives you a 100% discount on the e-book at Smashwords.
- You set up a free account at Smashwords, then act like you’re purchasing the book. Before checkout, you’ll be asked for the coupon code or discount code I gave you. Enter it. Bingo! Free e-book. You’ll get a choice of multiple e-book formats.
- Note that I only check my email every week or two, so don’t get in a big hurry.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts! If you win the e-book and never give me feedback, I won’t bug you about it.
Steve Parker, M.D.
PS: Remember, this offer is only for the first hundred people who email me. I don’t know if those copies will be gone in a few days or six months.