A palliative care nurse queried terminal patients about what they would have done differently when they had the chance. Here are the top responses:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Read the rest. While you still have your health and time. The article is better than these bullet points.